How can we improve Divinity: Original Sin 2?

Feedback from a lone wolf player

First of all, this game is already awesome. That being said :
- My friend and i didn't want to pick up any companions and while we managed to complete the alpha version of the game, we believe that a little bit of rebalance on stuns in the game would be appropriate or at least at the begining of the game. And could you add some easy fights on the beach before crocodiles and frogs it can help when you are close to reach the level up.
- Maybe we missed something ( we are french ) but the way that source point works doesn't fit the way we like to play the game. We are good fellows and eating souls for consummables is not RP enough for us. Could you find a way to get source point for non soul eaters players or maybe explain it differently, or maybe french translations would make it clear for us.
- I've reported it but we had bugs while reoading saves( fully replended our HP ), and another majors bug is that some quest are not given to all members of a party when we were separated.
- I think you can go tougher on the pre-requisite of items.
- Some fights were unbalanced compared to others but we managed to beat them by sometimes outsmarting the AI. Like starting the fight from a long distance avoiding to pull out every enemies. Or teleporting the one who is speaking on a safer position. I am thinking about the void woken deep dweller fight or the last fight ( they are level 8 and we had two caracters level 7 with mattis and another seeker. ( maybe a little tough to fight by the rules even with the worm ) .

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rémi Boscher shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rémi Boscher commented  · 

It would be neat if you we can link our soul to other. Replendish itself after each fight but having a negative effect depending on the soul you chose to be linked with.
        After some research that a source vampirism spell exist but we didn't find it. I don't know but there is something better that could be done here.

Feedback and Knowledge Base