How can we improve Divinity: Original Sin 2?

Crafting and selling items from bags suggestion

Not sure if this has changed in DOS2 but in EE I always ran into the issue of not being able to sell gear easily when using bags to organise and segment my inventory.

I kept all crafting objects in one bag and the problem I ran into was say I wanted to craft a superior axe, I would turn a steel bar into an axe and this axe would then be placed in the bag once created. When I go to sell said axe, it is stuck inside the bag and I only have the option to sell the entire bags contents in one go to a vendor. To get around this I either have to hold the axe and drop it individually into the main inventory (time consuming when creating/moving multiples) or drop it on the floor and pick up again (slightly quicker).

Suggestion: Either allow visibility of bag contents when selling so you can select items individually within the bag or put created crafting outputs into the main inventory to allow for sale.

Bear in mind I am using an xbox one controller for my playthrough which may affect inventory management.

Edit - If gold is for some reason transferred to a bag it will not pull through when speaking to vendors (suggesting 0 gold is available)

Suggestion: Menu needs to show/aggregate all bag gold sources with main inventory gold.

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea