How can we improve Divinity: Original Sin 2?

Give us back Lone Wolves

I have spent over a thousand hours playing the Original game and Ive had by far the most fun playing co-op with dual Lone Wolves. It was amazingly fun trying to figure out some hybrid builds, and in General playing Co-op controlling just 1 avatar character each. I never could connect with any companions and in general feel like I have stranger in my party when I try. The new perk sorta allows you to do it, but without the added ability points and action points it feels very weak and not worth it. Worse yet, Its not even available at lvl 1. I dont even know if it will be possible to endure so many lvls with 2 charactets without the perk.

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rémi BoscherRémi Boscher commented  · 

I have the same feeling about Lone Wolf, maybe i didn't fully understand it but it seems to appear in the game at level 8 but i like to play this way from the beginning and even if hps of enemies seems to scale with ours, it could be an other before the game and considered by the game.

-> It's not fully linked to it but for instance leadership ( which has a crapy range 5m isn't enough ) don't have the same value if you two or four in the party.

Feedback and Knowledge Base