How can we improve Divinity: Original Sin 2?

Position Uncertainty(Activated Spell)

Position Uncertainty( Activated Spell ): This beneficial spell can be cast on anyone. When this spell connects with a target, the target's location becomes uncertain. As a result, nine identical images of the recipient appear. Any action performed on either of the images has a 10% ( 100% / iImages; iImages = 10 ) chance to connect.

The spell's effect lasts until a given number of turns, or until the recipient of the spell performs any actions. When the effect ends, all but one of the images disappear. The remaining image is the recipient's new certain position, which may not be the same that the recipient had before the spell was cast.

When the player whose position is uncertain aims to perform an action that has a cone of fire, the cone indicating the direction of the spell would appear near all of the images, but only a randomly chosen one would perform the action after the rest of the images disappear. This makes it difficult for the player to predict the desired direction of the cone of the spell.

If these ideas are unwelcome, please let me know and I will remove them.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea